Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

FOR SALE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wesleykallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOR SALE
    Posted: 12/26/11 at 3:08am
Anyone out there selling gear? I have looked online for things to buy. Sheaves, hammers, weights, shoes, even stones if people cant go out and get them.  I personally am looking for a LWFD and a Light Hammer that isn't going to cost a fortune.  I am not the type to make an implement I would rather buy one that is the real deal.  Anyone want to add to this about things they are selling or wanting to get rid of. I am sure there are people out there (like me) looking to get some good practice gear. 

Old Celt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Celt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/11 at 5:42am
See my price list on this board.
OLD CELT  Call Malcolm at 410-721-7610
MAT$O View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
World Champ - '12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAT$O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/11 at 10:43am
http://store.sorinex.com/The_Ballistica_p/bal-1.htm

Check out the adjustable weight from Sorinex.  It is made by throwers and a company that supports us.  And for $100 get two and have a heavy and a light.  
USPlabs
Conquest Nutrition
SPORT KILT
Clevenger Sheaves

Training LAB ebook "Strength Training for The Highland Games
wesleykallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wesleykallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/11 at 1:38am
I am talking about used stuff.  maybe someone is getting out of competition and wants to sell their practice stuff.  or someone has been putting on small games and wants to sell their stuff because they are stopping.  Things of that nature. Instead of the new stuff.  Hope that makes sense. 
mike landrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike landrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/11 at 2:14am
Originally posted by wesleykallen wesleykallen wrote:

I am talking about used stuff.  maybe someone is getting out of competition and wants to sell their practice stuff.  or someone has been putting on small games and wants to sell their stuff because they are stopping.  Things of that nature. Instead of the new stuff.  Hope that makes sense. 

you've got a PM
"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and win by experience"-Mark Twain
brandell View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/11 at 4:53am
Originally posted by wesleykallen wesleykallen wrote:

Ooooh  I want one
Eclipse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eclipse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/11 at 9:11am

Used stuff would be great. Still trying to hunt down a used indoor shot for the winter months.

"Somewhere in Russia, a little girl is warming up with your max." - Anonymous

"Do not demand what you can not take by force."

ROB EVANS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ROB EVANS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/11 at 4:26pm
Old Celt.  My wife bought me both the heavy and light for Christmas.  Great product came installed with handles.  Awesome paint job that I hope to eventually wear off.  
If Spencer Tyler is the gamma bomb of explosion, you and I are like single-serving flan cups in his lunchbox. Pasty, Jiggly, Delicious, but otherwise not very explosive. DUNCAN MCCALLUM
igrassie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote igrassie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/02/12 at 5:25am
get ahold of mike landrich i see he pm-ed you, I have used his implements at comps last year, they are top notch. Ian
Yell loudly and carry a big stick...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic