Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Heavy Event Decals NOW IN BLACK!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kansaswolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heavy Event Decals NOW IN BLACK!
    Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:39pm
I made some silhouette decals of the various heavy events to sell at the Warrensburg games last week, and had enough interest that I thought I'd mention them here!  If anyone is interested in getting some pretty awesome vinyl decals in cobalt blue, I have these made right now.  The sheaf thrower is approximately 6" tall, and the picture here is to scale.  Smile I'm selling them for $2 each, and thought other throwers might be interested!  http://www.highlandsintheburg.org/apps/webstore/

Edited by kansaswolf - 1/25/14 at 5:11pm
Hey, I'm a Burchett too!
WALLY.OLECIK View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WALLY.OLECIK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/22/13 at 8:48pm
Lookin' good!  l'm sure you'll have no problem getting rid of them!!
16lb-hammer(at)sshga.org

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no 'try!'" Yoda
TheThorpedo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheThorpedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/22/13 at 11:40pm
I'll take the whole lineup if I can order them haha
"Crush your enemies,See them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women!"
eclarkhb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eclarkhb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/23/13 at 9:23pm
Those look great! How do I place an order?
kansaswolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kansaswolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/25/13 at 3:18am

Glad there's some interest already!  Just realized I'm going to have to order more stone throwers, because I sold out of those at the games!  Never fear, it doesn't take long to get those.  Smile

If anyone is interested in ordering, just go to our games website and click on the webstore here:

You'll be able to check out with PayPal, and I'll get those shipped out as soon as possible!  Big smile
Hey, I'm a Burchett too!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kansaswolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/30/13 at 12:51am
Thanks for all the orders everyone!  Sorry to the few who had to wait for theirs, I didn't expect so much interest so soon!  :)  All current orders have shipped, so if you're wanting to get some awesome decals, now is a good time!  ;)

I have shipping to the US and Canada set up at this time.  
Hey, I'm a Burchett too!
bigd0g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigd0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/30/13 at 3:49pm
I click "Add to Cart" and then it shows me "Cart Empty" on the next page.

Thoughts?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kansaswolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/30/13 at 9:49pm
Hm...  Perhaps try a different browser?  I just tried it here on IE and Chrome with no trouble...  If it continues to give you trouble, you can PM me with which ones you'd like, and I can just send you a custom PayPal invoice for the total!  :)  Just let me know!

Edited by kansaswolf - 6/10/13 at 2:40am
Hey, I'm a Burchett too!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kansaswolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/10/13 at 2:41am
Thanks for having these out at the Mason City games!  :)
Hey, I'm a Burchett too!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kansaswolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/27/13 at 6:59pm
Just bumping... Christmas is coming... ;)
Hey, I'm a Burchett too!
OLD JOCK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OLD JOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/13 at 12:51pm
Just ordered some for me
John Pilling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Pilling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/17/13 at 3:38pm
I love these decals.  I have them all over my stuff.  If you order these, you won't be disappointed.
DrLinehan.com
Speer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/18/13 at 1:42pm
holding out for Black. Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kansaswolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/13 at 3:47pm
Thanks for the orders everyone! Everything I've gotten recently shipped earlier this week and should arrive soon!

Speer, let me know how many/what kind, and I can special order black!
Hey, I'm a Burchett too!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kansaswolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/25/14 at 5:12pm
I've gotten a couple other requests, so I now have black decals in stock!  Same price as before!  :)
Hey, I'm a Burchett too!
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/26/14 at 6:47pm
If you're gonna use the board as an advertising medium, I suggest you contact Kurt to purchase some advertising space.  

Thanks,
The Management
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic