FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Invite for my Birthday Party

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JWC III Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Invite for my Birthday Party
    Posted: 1/02/14 at 12:07pm
This year will be my 50th on the planet.  My wife said she wanted to have a party and asked me what I wanted to do for my Birthday.....anything I wanted....and I said, "HIGHLAND GAMES"!  I typically have a "backyard games" in the summer so this year it will by May 31st (my birthday is May 28th).  I would like to see all my friends there and I will have full size Claymores for first place and anvils for all other placings.  I will have t shirts and we will grill burgers and brats.....and there will be NO ENTRY FEE.  If you want, then contribute some side dish, beer, pop, chips...whatever.  But please, this is my treat.  I want my friends to come and have a great time!  More info to come.
Thom Van Vleck
kansaswolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kansaswolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/14/14 at 3:07pm
Totally putting this on my calendar...  :D

Hey, I'm a Burchett too!
Sammy68123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy68123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/14/14 at 3:08pm
Me too--I'll plan to come!
Teresa Merrick
Bellevue, NE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy68123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/21/14 at 2:58pm
Bump--I'm still planning to come!
Teresa Merrick
Bellevue, NE
jimgem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimgem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/24/14 at 10:10am
50 is old
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
VeritasVS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeritasVS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/27/14 at 7:52am
Man, I would love this! It would be awesome!
Beginning training for the games!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy68123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/02/14 at 4:10pm
What a great day to celebrate Thom's 50th birthday! In spite of the rain showers of the afternoon. And then some of them went downstairs to the gym (man-cave) to lift some other weights (USAWA events, I understand).

Thank you, Thom and Kellie, for the wonderful opportunity to celebrate the birthday with a Highland Games!
Teresa Merrick
Bellevue, NE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic