Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Athletics '14 - KansasCity Scottish Highland Games
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Athletics '14 - KansasCity Scottish Highland Games

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MacDougal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Athletics '14 - KansasCity Scottish Highland Games
    Posted: 3/31/14 at 6:02pm
Dear Highland Games Community,

I wanted to write you and let you know that I am moving forward as Athletic Director for the Kansas City Scottish Highland Games this year as of this month.  Mark and Teresa have done an admirable job organizing and running the Games after taking over the AD-Ship position a couple years back, and I want to personnally Thank them again here for their time, energy, assistance and care of our Sport.

As we move forward in the leading months/weeks, I will be further gathering materials, names and divisions from 2012 & 2013.  As of this writing, all previous Divisions of the past and baseline rules will still be in affect.  If anything does change, I will try to give enough headway to adjust so there are few surprises into 2014.

We have some pending emails to respond to in the coming weeks, so please be patient.

Our website is www.kcscottishgames.org   There is an Athetics Page among the others.  It is all in process of Updates....so stay tuned.

Second Weekend in June
Highland Kickoff Ceilidh (Kay-Leigh) Friday Evening. (optional and separate costs).
Scottish Heavy Events Athletics
June 14 (Sat) and 15 (Sun)

Thank you in advance and I look forward to seeing many of you again.
Doug McDonald
How to get it Done? The Only Way to Eat an Elephant is One Bite at a Time.
Sean Betz View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

World Champ - ’08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Betz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/31/14 at 7:30pm
I couldn't think of a better man to run KC.
Daniel McKim View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
World Champ - '11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel McKim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/31/14 at 9:24pm
I agree, Sean.
CLAYMORE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLAYMORE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/01/14 at 7:17pm
ClapClapThumbs Up
fidelitas super alius, decus absque.
#dave glasgow#
schaive79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schaive79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/04/14 at 10:21pm
I will see you at the games! Looking forward to throwing in KC
Intensity Is Everything
Sammy68123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy68123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/06/14 at 10:14am
I will also be looking forward to another great year at KC!
Teresa Merrick
Bellevue, NE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic