Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Loch Norman Results

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toddm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loch Norman Results
    Posted: 4/14/14 at 9:40pm
The weather was fabulous this year. Upper fifties in the morning and touching eighty or so for the high. A great day to be alive and throwing heavy stuff! A typically beautiful North Carolina spring at Loch Norman means azaleas, dogwoods, wisteria, redbud....and an unbelievably high pollen count!

The results are posted in the database under the full name of the games: "Rural Hill Scottish Festival & Loch Norman Highland Games"  (Whew!)

A personal note: It was great to see everyone. It has been quite a year, and being at the games this year stamped 'PAID' on a rather unforgettable episode in my life. I really want to say a public thank you to the staff, Edwin Holcombe, Tom Blythe, Rick Norred, Donna McNeilly, Abby Groves and especially Scott Medlin. My wife called Scott from the hospital at 5:00 AM Sunday morning, last year, and he stepped up to be both judge and AD. I cannot thank him enough. I also owe a big thank you to Larry Brock, who hung around on Sunday last year to help as well.

To answer the question....I am nearly 100%.
Todd McDougal
Mr. Natural View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Top 10 in the USA - '02-'08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Natural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/15/14 at 9:45am
Glad to hear it Todd, congratulations and all the best to you and Renita.
Dave Barron
toddm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toddm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/15/14 at 10:26am
Thanks, Dave.

Many of you know, or know of, my wife, Renita. She has accompanied me to every games I have been to as an athlete, judge or AD, except for 3 games down in Greenville, SC. That is over 300 games

Renita had hip replacement surgery 6 weeks ago today. She is doing very well. She 'over did' things a bit this past weekend, but she has recovered from that as well.

As most of you know, when you have a couple of 'A' personality types and rehab is prescribed, sometimes you have to reign us in!
Todd McDougal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic