Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - TACS raffle:  Autographed Francis Brebner books
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

TACS raffle: Autographed Francis Brebner books

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatmiked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TACS raffle: Autographed Francis Brebner books
    Posted: 5/30/14 at 4:07pm
The Texas Amateur Championship Series, in partnership with the TCAA, is very excited to announce that Scottish games legend Francis Brebner has agreed to donate autographed copies of his books, Highland Games Highlights 2012 and Highland Games Highlights 2013, and a DVD of the IHGF European Championships, as prizes for a fund raising raffle.

For more details, and to get a chance to win one of Francis' books, check out the Rally me page: https://www.rallyme.com/rallies/759

The tickets will be sold virtually through Rally Me.  Each $5 donation will constitute one entry.  The actual drawing will take place during the Texas Team Championship at the Destination's Show of Strength in Dallas Texas, June 14th.

Please spread the word throughout the games community and feel free to link to the TACS site or the Rally Me page on the various games boards.

Thank you for supporting the TACS, TCAA, and the Heavy Events in Texas!

Edited by phatmiked - 6/03/14 at 8:41am
phatmiked View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatmiked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/30/14 at 4:10pm

Here's a link to Francis' books:  http://www.highlandgamesbooks.com/

Mike Beech View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Beech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/30/14 at 6:51pm
The TCAA is thrilled that Francis has contributed his excellent work to our raffle. The Texas Team Championship on June 14 is now the biggest fundraising event in Texas Highland Games history, and with awesome support like this, it's only going to keep growing!

Thanks Francis, and thanks Mike!
phatmiked View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatmiked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/03/14 at 8:38am
Bump

And, a clarification:  there will be three opportunities to win the raffle.  We will draw separately for each book and the DVD.

Each $5 donation constitutes a separate entry.

Don't miss your chance to win a personally autographed piece of Highland Games history and support the Highland Games in Texas!

https://www.rallyme.com/rallies/759
phatmiked View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatmiked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/09/14 at 12:11pm
Aaaaaand, the raffle continues.  Plan is to do the drawing Saturday.

Take a few minutes to visit the Rally Me page and support the promotion of the Heavy Events, and get a chance to win some swag:  https://www.rallyme.com/rallies/759 

This is the cover for the DVD:

TACS T-shirts are also now available!  You can purchase one at an event in Texas, or on the website.  The proceeds from the shirts will go towards trophies and prizes, operating expenses, and the Wounded Warrior Project and other charities.

http://scottishgamesleague.com/index.html

Thank you for your support.
phatmiked View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatmiked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/11/14 at 2:33pm
TCAA's Texas Team Championships is coming up this weekend in Dallas!! Gonna be a fantastic event.

Two things from TACS:

1) We'll bring the new t-shirts up for anyone who'll be there. Great way to save on shipping costs.

2) The Raffle continues! We need more participation so I don't go home with the books and DVD! If necessary we'll extend the donation period. Which means you'll keep hearing me talk about it.

https://www.rallyme.com/rallies/759

Imma keep bumpin bumpin y'all

Gonna be a great weekend for HG in Texas!!
Chad Ullom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Ullom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/12/14 at 8:07am
I'll get in on this!
phatmiked View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatmiked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/22/14 at 11:48am
Better late than never:

TACS would like to announce the winners of the Francis Brebner autographed books and DVD.

The winner of the 2013 edition of the Highland Games Highlights is Chad Ullom.
The winner of the 2012 edition of Highland Games Highlights is Mike Beech.
And, The winner of the European Highland Games Championship DVD is Tim Carrington.

Congratulations gentlemen, and thank you for your support!

Stay tuned for more TACS raffles in the near future.
Chad Ullom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Ullom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/22/14 at 9:38pm
Would Tim want to trade, I already have an autographed book. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic