FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Update
    Posted: 2/02/15 at 5:44pm
Hey-

In response to a suggestion, I've removed all references to 'donations' on the Scottish Masters Athletics website and MWC2015 entry forms and SMAI PayPal page. Since we have not acquired the IRS exception to taxes under 501(c)(3) to date, the reference to the application has been edited from the site to avoid confusion.  

I'm sorry if the word 'Donate' or 'donation' were misused on the website. My hopes to get the IRS exception lead me to anticipate approval that was not rapidly accomplished. Perhaps, wishful thinking that we could easily get the IRS to move our paperwork quickly was my error.

I'll try to keep the website updated with the status of our operations.

-K
greynolds177 View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greynolds177 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/02/15 at 6:15pm
No need to apologise.
Smile
Keep up the good work Boss
A.D.Inverness 1999-present; MWC2006, World Championships 2007, MWC2009 and MWC2014. Organiser of Guinness World Record for Caber Tossing. Scottish Masters International Hall of Fame Inductee 2014.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic