FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Let's move on ...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let's move on ...
    Posted: 2/24/15 at 2:43pm
Hey-

If we're all satisfied with our airing of grievances, then I suggest that we move on.

Everyone knows where I stand and I've been as transparent as possible on everything.

We've got some big events coming up and the devil is in the details. Lots to do.

If, however, you are not satisfied yet with the flaying then please jump in and lets get this over with. 

I'm hopeful that we can all speak our minds here and then simply move on.

-K

K Rogers View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/26/15 at 1:09pm
Okay-

If we can move on now, ... I'll go back to the email box and start again at cleaning up more registration requests. We still have a couple Champions to list and a number of payments to find.

Importantly, I would like to know who is going to drop out of MWC 2015 STL or who wants to give up their spot on the list for political reasons. Please let me know as soon as possible because it would be unsportsmanlike and a capital offense to hold a spot that you don't intend to use thereby keeping someone else from participation.

-K
jeffloosle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffloosle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/03/15 at 10:10am
Wow,

I need to login more to this great site.

Was going to compete in MWC this year as I turned the good old 60 last October.

Feel like Rip Van Winkle and slept through the registration.

Oh well, hope you all throw well, play fair and most of all have fun, it is such a kick to be a part of this  great sport and so many wonderful people.

Kevin, best to you, know the games will be a success.

Thanks,

Jeff
K Rogers View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/03/15 at 4:41pm
Thanks Jeff-

Maybe next year ... remember its likely a one day registration for most but I try to keep some spots open for the pensioners. Check the updates at ScottishMasters.org

-K
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic