Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

New game in alabama 2016

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throwing stones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New game in alabama 2016
    Posted: 7/15/15 at 11:21pm
hey everyone scotty johnson here...some of you know me from being part of team bama with myles wetzel,dawayne lietzan and kearney smith in early 2000s to about 2009 and then i started AD'ing panama city games a few years ago.Dawayne and I always wanted to add a game in south alabama ...in dothan and just never got the right guys involved with us. Well looks like we have that sorted out ....you can visit the site www.seahg.com for more info ...what i am looking at is a B class...A-class...a womens class if i can get enough ladies to enter and Im really focusing on the Masters ...as of now im looking at a 40-49 class and a 50+ class but if enough of various ages compete i will break  it up even more so...as a southern co-chair with myles for the SGL championships we will be adding this game in 2016 to the list of southern points games. The masters will also be for the alabama masters champion. the date will be march 19 ...2 weeks after pcity games. Im not looking to have any cutoffs but would like to go ahead and start getting a list compiled...so if you can reply here or email me abdi5150@yahoo.com with your name and class I will start compiling a list to post.
    thanks guys and gals
     scotty johnson

Edited by throwing stones - 9/30/15 at 11:48pm
Eric Snow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eric Snow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/16/15 at 5:34pm
FYSA,

A new game is also planned for Myrtle Beach on 19 March. Nothing published on classifications.

http://myrtlebeachhighlandgames.com/

A Masters Championship sounds cool.
Snowman
throwing stones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throwing stones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/30/15 at 1:29pm
ok lets get the ball rolling...im listing these guys and they are showing up or ill go get them :)  more to follow

A class
jon mcclain(fla)

B class
jason woods (tenn)
tom lawrence (ga)

Masters 40-49
scott burnside

Masters 50+
myles wetzel (ala)
bill gray(ga)

Edited by throwing stones - 8/01/15 at 4:43pm
TomLawrence View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomLawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/30/15 at 1:43pm
Scotty,

I am over 40, but I'd like to put my name in for the B class with your permission = Tom Lawrence (Georgia)

Tom

Aim high. Stay hungry.
Silverback View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/31/15 at 12:40pm
I hear they are putting a keg in the athletes tent for hydration?  Masters style
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throwing stones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/31/15 at 12:48pm
myles---that can be arranged...should i add massage tables and a stripper pole too?
Silverback View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/31/15 at 3:37pm
The massage table seems right on time, I was thinking a valet parking for after the game with the masters, golf cart to the car, and foot massage with lunch?  Hey, lets take this up a notch.  And at 4:20 in the afternoon ................
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Calamari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calamari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/31/15 at 6:16pm
im with Myles on the golf cart, massage table and keg (masters only).

maybe even one of those portable air conditioners and "field tent" (masters only) would be great.
Representing the new World orange. Sponsored by Mississippi Security Police, WGUD Channel 19
TomLawrence View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomLawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/31/15 at 10:53pm
I think we'd break a stripper pole though.  We're all too heavy.
Aim high. Stay hungry.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throwing stones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/01/15 at 4:46pm
i am looking at having a golf cart type vehicle to help with the old guys...wheel chairs to get you from your tent to each event and back again lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic