FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Lightweight Records

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WALLY.OLECIK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/09/16 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by swollenknuck swollenknuck wrote:

It is no wonder that hardly no one ever uses this forum anymore.  It is sad that a few have ruined what used to be a great resource for throwers. 

Well, l think that it's still a great resource!  l'm not letting someone run me off.  The only alternative is facebook and it sucks!!
16lb-hammer(at)sshga.org

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no 'try!'" Yoda
mater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/10/16 at 8:53am
Take it from a thrower who typically walks around under 190.....we need all the support we can get, and never once have i or anyone complained about our fellow competitors regaining what they lost in order to make weight.  Ive been on both sides of the fence and have struggled to make weight for a strongman comp which resulted in negative game day results.  More power to those hunky Berby types who can make the class and still throw huge numbers.  Competition and camaraderie are key
berby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/10/16 at 4:58pm
I've never had a lightweight I did not enjoy throwing with. Back in the day I walked around under 190 but mass movies mass and I like to move heavy things overall all of this is only for self improvement
bigirish01 View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigirish01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/11/16 at 10:32am
No one is bashing lightweights here people... God its so funny how many people can get so twisted up about shit. It was just a question for clarification....  
ans Yes Wally this forum is a "good" resource...  but it used to be Great! Ive gotten numerous facebook PMs from Pros who agree and all say the same thing..  "Why do you think none of us post on NASGA?" 

Jay "Big Daddy" O'Neill
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic