Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

IHGF Worlds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic
Top 10 in the USA - '02-'08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Natural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IHGF Worlds
    Posted: 6/30/16 at 4:20pm
Seriously, nothing?
Beau Fay View Drop Down
Call me Beauregard.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beau Fay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/30/16 at 4:44pm
I'm still checking my mailbox for the results via the NASGA newsletter. I'm assuming McGoldrick won again.
"Some people like to go out dancing... other people like us, we gotta work." -Lou Reed
Alaska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alaska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:09pm
1. Mckim
2. Vincent, Matt
3. Wenta, Lukas

The weather on day 1 was incredible. Almost no wind, 70ish degrees, and sunny. Beautiful! Day 2 stayed of rainy, then settled down and was pretty nice. Field was in great shape, even with the rain.

I don't have accurate distances or anything, but:
McKim won both hammers. Threw the 16 147ish
Vincent won both wfds with something like 44 and 83 and was only competitor to turn the challenge caber.
Craig Sinclair also threw over 80 with the 28
Lukas Wenta won wob @17'
Vladislav Tulacek had a couple very impressive throws with the stones. I think it was 57 with a 16 and 45 with the 23.5 Braemar.

Matt Doherty and Nathan Burchett were impressive to watch, considering they gave up a lot of size in this group.
C Cook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C Cook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:26pm
Results after on Ironmind and some coverage on Matt Vincent's YouTube channel. Shot Put Olympic Trials at 7pm tomorrow on NBC App
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/30/16 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Mr. Natural Mr. Natural wrote:

Seriously, nothing?

How could it be self-promoting and make money if it was posted here? Silly Dave...
Mr. Natural View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Top 10 in the USA - '02-'08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Natural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/01/16 at 1:44pm
Thanks Alaska. Sounds like a heck of a competition, can't wait to see the numbers!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic