Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Patch for Wally Olecik - The Claw

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ChrystalR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Patch for Wally Olecik - The Claw
    Posted: 7/05/17 at 9:42am
Some of you may or may not know that I was creating a patch for Wally Olecik who passed away earlier this year.   He's done a great many things for the Highland Games over his tenure as well as been a strong supporter of the Heavy Athletics; especially in Enumclaw.   If you'd like a patch and HAVE NOT posted on FB already, please let me know.

Unfortunately it won't let me post a picture (bleh!) so I'll keep trying...

~~message from FB post~~

Attached is the basic design of the patch for Wally - this is a 4x4in patch. I am asking $5.00 per patch to cover the cost of shipping to me prior to the games. The actual cost of the patch is a little bit less than this so any extra money that may come in from these will be given to the AD for next years game.

The Gaelic saying "Cha Bhithidh A Leithid Ami Riamh" means "His equal will never be among us again" (thank you Raymond Mabey for your help with this). The coloring is representative of the Scottish Rampant Lion flag and I'm hoping to have the outside boarder also in red (thank you Kaelyne TheQueen Mowell for your help with this).

Almost 50 of you said via poll on different FB groups that you'd be interested in purchasing a patch. I will post this in multiple groups as well as on NASGAweb.com's message boards for those who don't FB. I will be the one purchasing these and I am not asking for money up front from any of you. I am, however, trusting that if you said you'd be interested in a patch you will purchase one.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Many things in life will catch your eye - few will catch your heart. Pursue those.
JSiau10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JSiau10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/08/17 at 2:14am
I'll pick up my 5 from you at the Claw.
I'm just an idiot, pretending to be smart.
ChrystalR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrystalR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/10/17 at 7:30am
Sounds good - thanks Josh
Many things in life will catch your eye - few will catch your heart. Pursue those.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic