Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Seriously?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic
Top 10 in the USA - '02-'08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Natural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seriously?
    Posted: 5/17/18 at 8:03am
Wow.

dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/17/18 at 10:56am
Huge throw...isn't that a WR???what did the stone weigh..did AD submit it as a record after it weighed????
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
CharlesFay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CharlesFay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/17/18 at 11:42am
Both the braemar and open stone results are super impressive for that guy. If you really want to see crazy stuff look at the Am WOB results. Four B's are in the top four, all breaking the north American record at the same games! I'm sure those were just sheaf results entered as WOB by accident
TheJeff696 View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheJeff696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/17/18 at 12:07pm
I threw with Kyle in Omaha this year and in 20 degree weather he threw an unfavorable stone 41+ so I would say if the stone was nice and it was warmer it might be doable. Still crazy. 
Jeff Kaste

"I think there's a Squatch in these woods..."
DJTennison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJTennison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/08/18 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by TheJeff696 TheJeff696 wrote:

I threw with Kyle in Omaha this year and in 20 degree weather he threw an unfavorable stone 41+ so I would say if the stone was nice and it was warmer it might be doable. Still crazy. 

guy must do a ton of lat raises..... 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic