FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Old Orchard Beach Highland Games

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Orchard Beach Highland Games
    Posted: 6/02/18 at 8:49pm
Great job by Allison Tostvien and her crew of helpers(great seeing you Muffy..glad your feeling better)...ran 40 athletes in a tight small field but made it work ad we still got out at a respectable hour(in time for Happy Hour at Jimmy the Greeks Woo Hooo)...don't remember all the placings so maybe others can fill in the rest...highlights...A)Allison T launching a bomb lwfd for a lifetime PR @68-3..funny thing she threw it uphill at the fields toughest part. B)Will Barron in his first masters game going 49-5 in hwfd(even though the 42 was messing with his timing) C) Terri James who still amazes me of her talent..after winning wob went for 16-3 3x..had 9-18 inches over the bar just couldn't dial it in..17 will fall soon.. women's open 1st Allison T.2nd Britney Stiers(b b b Britney..spirit fingers).womens master 1-Terri James 2 -Jamie Mooney(oozing with raw strength &power)3-Denise houseman..Mens LW Joe Mannete & Justin Waddell tied for overall with Justin winning the tiebreaker to win overall..Justin at 19 is strong,quick and a good student..Joe is in his first full season and improves improve every game..mens Master..1)Will Barron. 2)Bill Waddell 3) Hapy Meyer 4)Scott depanfilis..mens open didn't catch the winner but my bud and friend Jordan Davis had a huge day and Took 2nd in Men's A..great job by all.....oh and I met Bill Kazmier and after my fanboy faux pas got a photo with the legend..LOL

Edited by dWood - 6/03/18 at 1:50pm
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/02/18 at 8:50pm
Duhhhhh ran it threw my mind and know who won men's A class..ex lightweight stud now A class stud Nicholas MacPhee!
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic