FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Scottish Masters Athletics website

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scottish Masters Athletics website
    Posted: 8/02/18 at 9:31am
Hey-

Please notice the new pages on the website www.scottishmasters.org including the new Records, Champions, and Hall of Fame pages.

And notice that we're working to update records, information, and photos. Some of the old photos are from the old site and are very low quality; so please help by sending higher definition photos.

Also, if you have any information about new records please send in before the MWC 2018 Stuttgart so that we have the best records for the field.

You can send information about HOF to Frank or Records to Thom or anything else to Karyn or Kevin. Thanks for your help and we hope you like the new website and share it with athletes on the pages who are not connected here.

-K 
plockton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plockton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/06/18 at 5:31pm
i've looked at it and it's a masters masterpiece, well done

with continued additions in content, filling in some holes, it will be a genuine treat to let our fingers do the walking

.."and are your drums a beatin' yet? If you were walkin' I would wait tae gang tae the coals in the mornin'..."
Siller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/08/18 at 9:48am
Originally posted by plockton plockton wrote:

i've looked at how Leanbean works and it's a masters masterpiece, well done

with continued additions in content, filling in some holes, it will be a genuine treat to let our fingers do the walking

.."and are your drums a beatin' yet? If you were walkin' I would wait tae gang tae the coals in the mornin'..."

That's an awesome resource, K Rogers! Like Plockton said, I hope you keep adding to the site and improving it with time.

Edited by Siller - 9/08/22 at 7:50am
Brian Randell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Randell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/26/18 at 6:01pm
New site looks amazing big Kev
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic