Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Database
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help
    Posted: 11/22/06 at 2:07pm
I've tried twice to enter the results from the North-South game in Louisiana and when I submit it everything appears normal but the results aren't showing up. I've entered many games on the database and never had a problem. Anybody have any ideas?
wallyworld View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallyworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/22/06 at 11:54pm
Not unlike back at the end of July when it first started getting goofy!!  This HAS been an ongoing complaint!!!!!!!
"TRY NOT. DO OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO 'TRY'."   Yoda
Scott B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/23/06 at 3:01am
Thanks wallyworld, I've never had a problem before, thought I was doing something wrong.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/06 at 2:21pm

I never got any feedback about whether deleting cookies fixed this problem so I've removed their use.  Let me know if this fixes the problem.

Scott B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/25/06 at 6:52pm

Maybe that was it because I entered the results tonight with no problems. Thanks for your help.

Scott

Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallyworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/28/06 at 9:34am
Just tried to do a little fine tuning of the results for the North American Championships.  Tried and tried (for 15 - 20 minutes) to submit the changes with no luck!!  I'd click on "submit" and I would be taken back to the Database page instead of the "View Results" page.  Last summer, I found that I could hit the "back" arrow and try hitting "submit" again.  Within a few tries, the results would take.  Today, nothing!!!!!!
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallyworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/01/06 at 3:07pm
Went back in on the next nite and was successful!
"TRY NOT. DO OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO 'TRY'."   Yoda
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic