Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » A.D.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

sponsorship

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tulsa athletics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sponsorship
    Posted: 8/12/08 at 4:57pm

for next year we are going to have pros  and i looking to find more funding ,  truly i am the worst at this but i want to bring more money other than what our pr company does.  help me any ideas.

frank

oklahoma scottish festival http://www.tulsascottishgames.org/
wallyworld View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallyworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/13/08 at 3:27pm
Hit up every company that you can think of and prepare ahead of time to be disappointed!  lt's a tuff job!!!

You might try getting sponsorship of the lower classes, thereby freeing up your budget to spend on the "big guys!"
mcdonl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcdonl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/21/08 at 12:02am

Frank, I feel your pain. This is what I am going to try to do next year - I am organizing an invitational only in the spring, it will include top New England athletes, and local/regional companies who I would like to have as sponsors.

I will include press releases from this years games, video and printed. Show lots of pictures of the crowds so they see the exposure.

I am also trying to find a source of food to feed the guests, try to make it as big an an event as I can considering we are a non-profit with no money. I am hoping this will increase sponsorship as I had nearly none this year.

Leroy

Leroy McDonough
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic