Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Hammer Handles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Neighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hammer Handles
    Posted: 1/22/09 at 7:15pm

My training hammer handle is 'stiffer than a priest during underpant inspections', i think its cane?, how much further would one expect to throw with a well made semi flexible handle?

Thanks

Stahmixson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stahmixson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/22/09 at 11:48pm

Hi Aaron !

How are ya ? Still down under ?

Are ya coming to Holland this spring, to join our games as well ?

Did my hammer blades work out well last summer ?

cheers

Wulbert Stam

HG federation Holland

Aaron Neighbour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Neighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/23/09 at 12:52am

Ha, G'day Stam i have been meaning to e-mail you. Yes the hammer spikes worked out perfectly i appreciated the effort you went to. I will be in Holland from may 21 onwards and lookforward to competing in some of your games.

Kind Regards: Aaron Neighbour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stahmixson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/23/09 at 2:02am
Have ya recieved our schedule ?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Neighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/23/09 at 2:09am

I saw it on the dutchbodybuilding forum, further i am sure Hans will keep me updated provided he is still in the loop;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stahmixson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/23/09 at 3:24am

YES , he is, and throwing big!

He called me this morning by the way ! coïncident ? He's invited for the Eurpoean Championships in France !

big OFF topic: here is the schedule:

http://www.highlandgamesfederatie.org/Siteroutes/wedstrijdka lender.html

BRUTUS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRUTUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/24/09 at 1:55pm

don't worry about the guy above, he's just jealous.

Aaron contact me urgently @ BRUTUS187@HOTMAIL.COM it's important.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Neighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/25/09 at 1:49am
Done...oh and i heard you were lighting your farts at work again, this is how accidents happen
WALLY.OLECIK View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WALLY.OLECIK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/25/09 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by BRUTUS BRUTUS wrote:

don't worry about the guy above...,

Yeah!  Really don't worry about him!  His post has been  and his attempt at humor has been completely edited out!!! 

16lb-hammer(at)sshga.org

"Try not. Do or do not. There is no 'try!'" Yoda
Mjolnir View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mjolnir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/25/09 at 9:20pm
Wally:

Invite them to the Claw that way they will have to share a room!!

I did get a chuckle when i saw you were . Yes, I'm working night shifts and I'm easily amused.

i keep dropping in on this thread hoping to read something about "HAMMER HANDLES"
"just throw it"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Neighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/26/09 at 1:21am
Yeah so stiff hanndle to whippy handle what is the difference?
scottish ant View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottish ant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/26/09 at 6:51am
i threw a stiff shafted hammer(brush handle) at rannoch moor games in august. the weather was good so no excuses but i had my worst throw ever.little pete hart won with just over 100ft so i think there would be at least 10 ft difference. did you have a good throw with the light hammer at strathardle games ? a good whippy hammer , i had my best throw of the year there.
WALLY.OLECIK View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WALLY.OLECIK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/26/09 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Mjolnir Mjolnir wrote:

Invite them to the Claw that way they will have to share a room!!

l see that you saw what l was seeing!  (Watch out, Bobby.  You might get too!)

Quote I did get a chuckle when i saw you were .

Yeah!  What was up with that?  Like l said something naughty!!? 

Quote i keep dropping in on this thread hoping to read something about "HAMMER HANDLES"

l don't think that it was all about "HAMMER HANDLES!" 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Neighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/26/09 at 8:17pm
Strathardle i had a terrible day in the hammers, kicked ass in everything else though..... 10feet difference sounds good, i will take 8 feet to be on the conservative side. Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic