Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

New Weight For Hight WR today in Poland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Neighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Weight For Hight WR today in Poland
    Posted: 6/06/09 at 12:34pm
Sebastian Wenta today smashed the wfh world record in Danesk Polland in a demonstration meet throwing 19 feet exactly (fixed bar) video will be up soon. From what i saw last week in carmonok he will work his way up to 20 feet by the end of the summer i am sure....
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/06/09 at 12:35pm

wow.

guess you got some work to do zolk.

Ryan Stewart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Stewart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/06/09 at 12:41pm
Does that count if its done as a demo and not in a real comp?
John Gallagher- "MASS MOVES MASS"
agm_ View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agm_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/06/09 at 12:48pm
What exactly is a "demonstration meet"? Was it full competition, with at least five traditional events and three competitors, run according to standard rules? Was the weight verified?

On a related note, was Zolk's weight ever verified?
BRUTUS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRUTUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/06/09 at 1:42pm

he'll probably throw 50ft in the sheaf, 100ft in the lwfd and 200ft in the hammer aswell.

that guys got some crazy genetics goin on, i hope the demands of a season on his body can hold out to throw 20 feet in wob.

i still think wee alistair gunn throwin 16ft is more impressive though.

Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/06/09 at 2:34pm
Go Get Him Mikey!
Donate lately?
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/06/09 at 3:00pm
Zolk will friggin answer with a throw and nothing else...the standing army is massing!!!!
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
meat View Drop Down
Top 10 in the USA - '07-'12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/06/09 at 3:24pm
Hey AGM. The weight was the Celtic Classic weight. You'll have to ask HB3. He said it weighed in.
Let'em Fly, Brother!-The Polish Prince

http://www.newenglandstrength.com/

dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/06/09 at 3:30pm
Zolk..kaitlyn said she wants a lunch date..she has a college indv showcase at b/ball hall of fame  on July 30th..you around ?????of course that means you have to deal with her bodyguards..hahahha
JUST BRING IT /

david barron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david barron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/06/09 at 5:58pm
Genetics, yeah. Nice tossing Sebo!
Betz went 149 light hammer today in TX.
Average joe
Stahmixson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stahmixson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/06/09 at 11:51pm

wow, Wout would be sad...

is it verified yet ?

Aaron Neighbour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Neighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/07/09 at 3:38am
Sorry guys just takeing the piss, i have officially banned myself from drinking beer and posting on chat pages,
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/07/09 at 5:13am
when will video be up???
JUST BRING IT /

Stahmixson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stahmixson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/07/09 at 5:29am

Originally posted by Aaron Neighbour Aaron Neighbour wrote:

Sorry guys just takeing the piss, i have officially banned myself from drinking beer and posting on chat pages,

Ya F**K ! the whole Netherlands were shaking !

see ya soon around !

david barron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david barron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/07/09 at 11:56am
Bastard. Shoulda said it was 20 feet we'd still have believed you.
Average joe
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/07/09 at 12:07pm

So wait, this didn't happen?

If so, you don't have to worry about banning yourself.

will barron View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Top 10 in the USA - '03, '04, '07, '08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote will barron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/07/09 at 4:14pm
I'm gonna start saying "taking the piss"
Wayne Hill View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/08/09 at 1:05am
Well, at least something positive came out of this.
"We may be small, but we're slow." - MIT Rugby
proudcelt52 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proudcelt52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/08/09 at 10:01am
That is great Will!
FB:Texas Celtic Athletic Assc.

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" Samuel Adams
big MAC View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big MAC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/08/09 at 12:41pm

That'll teach you to trust an Aussie!

Ali.G View Drop Down
World Champ - ’95

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali.G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/08/09 at 12:42pm
AAron was obviously taken the piss on you tub with his 28 wt too ha ha blackford distance doesn`t lie 69ft was it aaron
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/08/09 at 2:53pm

Originally posted by Ali.G Ali.G wrote:

AAron was obviously taken the piss on you tub with his 28 wt too ha ha blackford distance doesn`t lie 69ft was it aaron

pwnt.

69ft. <---------------------------long ways--------------------->90ft

K-Monster View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K-Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/08/09 at 4:16pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously, when can we get a few peeps together so Zolk can do a demo
for us? We'll use a a certified weight and all that shit. Just trying to illustrate
how massive it is to do what Zolk did while competing in a real comp all
day.
"I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003
Aaron Neighbour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron Neighbour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/09/09 at 4:39am

Ali, 69feet??? dont know where you got that number from you must have been looking at a picture of me and your wife insted of the results sheet

The result was 78 feet and two fouls for my first throw off the grass and less than 3 days after a 32 hour flight, i look forward to replicating my training performances in comp through late July- Sep.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic